Top insurances accepted:
- Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
- BCBS of Louisiana
- Medicaid (including Healthy Louisiana Plans: Aetna Better Health of Louisiana, Amerihealth Caritas Louisiana, Healthy Blue Louisiana, Louisiana Healthcare Connections, Magellan CSoC, and United Healthcare Community Plan of Louisiana)
- People’s Health
- United Healthcare
- VA (Direct Referrals only)
- Vantage Plan of Louisiana
Beacon Behavioral Health knows and understands that the cost of health care can be complicated. We are committed to price transparency. To that effect, we are providing clear, easy-to-understand information about hospital charges. This information is intended to help you make educated decisions about receiving health care services. Please note the following:
- Hospital charge data provided is mandated by federal regulatory policy by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Standard charges listed are estimates; the actual cost of services may vary based on the patient’s specific medical conditions, details of the insurer’s reimbursement rules, and other factors.
- Hospital charge data is not representative of a patient’s actual out-of-pocket costs. Because each patient’s case is different based on specific medical conditions, the actual amount owed by a patient will depend on that patient’s insurance coverage. Patients should consult with their health insurer to confirm individual payment responsibilities, such as remaining deductible balances.
- Pricing information reflects the total allowable amount per Beacon Behavioral Hospital’s agreements with its insurance carriers.
- The list provided includes a standard set of services specified by CMS plus some additional services that Beacon Behavioral Health offers consistently. Due to wide variation in the unique needs of our patients and the evolution of medical services themselves, not every possible service is in the provided list. This list is intended as an educational tool to help patients understand their healthcare costs. In compliance with federal regulation, the provided list is updated annually to account for new or additional services with established charges.
“I know when things get unbearable, I can call Beacon Hospital and get help. The help will make me positive in my problems and my life” –M.H., Hospital
Have you been experiencing…
• Mood Swings
• Thoughts of self-harm
• Or Other Related Issues
Ready to take the first step?
© 2020 Beacon Behavioral Hospital.