Beacon Behavioral Hospital-Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital
Beacon Behavioral Hospital offers inpatient psychiatric care to adults and seniors with acute mental health needs. Our inpatient program is designed to provide short-term acute treatment for adults and seniors suffering from depression and other mood-disorders, psychosis, suicidal preoccupation and major decline in functioning and behavioral changes due to a mental illness.
Beacon Behavioral has 4 inpatient hospitals located throughout Louisiana to best meet our community’s needs. Each facility is staffed with a multidisciplinary treatment team including Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Behavioral Health Technicians, Licensed Mental Health Therapists, and Recreational Therapists.
Clinical services include:
- Stabilization of acute crisis conditions
- Multidisciplinary treatment team
- Medication evaluation and management for physical and behavioral health needs
- Safety evaluation
- Structured group therapy
- Crisis-oriented family therapy and caregiver support
- Psychosocial rehabilitation/recreational therapy
- Comprehensive discharge planning
“Beacon saves lives – it’s true – It saved me. When words can help us Beacon can help us!” –J.U., Northshore
Have you been experiencing…
• Mood Swings
• Thoughts of self-harm
• Or Other Related Issues
Ready to take the first step?
© 2018 Beacon Behavioral Hospital.